1. The Zombie Apocalypse is Mentioned in the House of Commons.
READ THE TITLE. All hail Canada.
2. Ryan Gosling Gets Embarrassed By a Dish Towel.
Literally. I (don’t shoot me, girls) actually am not a huge Ryan Gosling fan, or I wasn’t until I saw him in Gangster Squad (bad-ASS!), but this video is possibly the funniest/cutest/sexiest/most ridiculous–oh, just watch it, now you have to.
3. Kennedy Center Honors: Led Zeppelin
FREE CONCERTS ON YOUTUBE WOOO. I love the Internet.
4. Did you know: The creators of South Park went to the 2000 Academy Awards on acid.
If you’ve never seen the Making Of South Park, you’re seriously missing out. It’s on Netflix. And it’s short.
5. More reasons to love Jennifer Lawrence, and Jack Nicholson!
The funnnnnniest interview-bomb of the Oscars this year. Absolutely.
6. 10 Things I Hate About Commandments.
A parody trailer. Religious humor. Under 1.5 mins.
7. Evolution of Mom Dancing: Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama.
Cute video, totally worth it to watch because of the end.