1. Every person you ever added on Frosh Week and never ended up contacting again. If you don’t recognize their name on your newsfeed, that’s probably a sign.
2. Every person you ever added after/during/because of a party and never ended up contacting again. If you only know their last name because of Fbook, delete.
3. Your RA. If you never got to know them past that point, you probably don’t need them on the Book.
4. That bitch you never liked. Now you don’t have to.
5. The roommate you never bonded with. Just because you were forced to live together for a few months and shared your first-year-residence woes together doesn’t mean they are of any use to you any longer. Especially if you ended on bad terms. Seriously, just unfriend. Nobody will be offended.
6. That frat guy you always promised to go to a party with. You never went, at least not often. And you don’t go now. And you loathe contact with him, and avoid his messages, so what’s the point?
7. That guy/girl you hooked up with once and never spoke to again apart from sporadic drunk attempted booty calls on Facebook chat. A drunk mistake that doesn’t need to be immortalized on the internet.